The Angus Pants
Perfect for a cosy day in or an adventurous day out, the Angus Pants are an easy option to style with a jumper, t-shirt or singlet any day of the year! Offering a tailored fit, but with ample space around the legs and knees, this is a style ideal for a roller, a new crawler or a seasonal walker – perfect at any age. Offering variation in the length, height is not an issue, roll the cuffs up or keep them down, we love the look of a rolled up cuff in Summer! Complete with a tailored waistline and pleats, the Angus Pants are a luxurious look matched with everyday comfort.
* N.B. Not available in The Australian Animal Collection
Please note only remaining stock for this product are visible below … we have completely sold out of numerous prints & sizes across our range!
- Proudly Made and Designed in Australia
- Fabric designs created exclusively for Nura by Australian artists
- N.B. Placement of print will vary in each piece
- Digitally printed fabric (meaning lower water, power and chemical consumption)
- FABRIC: 98% Cotton Poplin, 2% Elastane
- Soft elastic waistband
- Tailored waistband with pleats
- Ankle cuff for extra length
- Gentle cold hand or machine wash
- Regular Post (no guaranteed tracking) is offered on all domestic orders at a flat rate of $4.00. All parcels are sent using regular post via Australia Post. Due to the size of many orders I am able to package these up in smaller parcels which only require stamps rather than a pre-paid satchel. They are still in an Aust Post tough bag, but do not require tracking a lot of the time. I have my return address and number clearly listed on the sender detail box, so this is a safe system to post through.
- Regular Post (guaranteed tracking) is offered on all domestic orders at a flat rate of $8.50. If you choose this option this guarantees that your order will be posted in a pre-paid Australia Post satchel, therefore providing a tracking number.
- We ship from Orange, NSW please refer to the Australia Post site* for a better guide on standard postage time and enter your postcode in there … standard post can take up to 6 days or more in certain areas.
- With regular post shipping options, please note we will always endeavour to post as quickly as possible, but we do allow a time frame of 48 hours from when your order is placed (unless specified otherwise, i.e. we are on holidays)
- Express shipping with tracking is offered within Australia at a flat rate of $11.55. All Express Shipping parcels are sent using Express Post Satchels via Australia Post.
- We ship from Orange, NSW so there are many areas of Australia that do not fall in our ‘Guaranteed Next Day Delivery Area’. To get an accurate time frame of when express shipping is expected from Orange, please refer to the Australia Post Domestic Delivery Estimator* for express parcels, Orange is classified as ‘NSW Other’ in the left hand column.
- A flat rate of $13.50 AUD is applied to all international orders under $200 AUD.
- Free delivery on orders over $200 AUD.
- All parcels are sent using DHL Ecommerce, International Packet Plus and you will receive a tracking code.
- We ship from Orange, NSW Australia … shipping time frames vary from country to country. Please refer to an approximate guide of DHL shipping times here. Parcels can take anywhere from 3 – 14 business days (this does not include weekends or public holidays).
- Please contact us if you would like express shipping overseas and we can discuss costing.
- We will ship within 48 hours (on business days) of your order being placed (unless specified otherwise, i.e. we are on holidays)
- We are committed to customer satisfaction, if you would like to return an item for any reason please contact us and we can discuss your options.
Please refer to our Terms and conditions for further information on Returns and Delivery.
Join the Nura family and receive 10% off your first purchase.
New 'Australian Summer' collection released later this year ... in the meantime shop my sale on all remaining pieces from current collection. Love Penny x